How soon can you test?

How soon can you test for pregnancy and which test would you use?

bumblebeestingu

Asked by bumblebeestingu at 8:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I do the first response 5 day early test but I still test on the day of my expected period. That way its accurate. Good luck :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• With my little girl I got pregnant on my honeymoon and basically as soon as I got home I went to the doc and they did a pee test. It took a long time and it was very light but it was positive. I waited another week and took one at home (the answer kind, its cheeper) just so I had one to keep. Generally it takes a week/2 weeks for your hormones to start to go up after that you will get a pos test.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• First Response is the best test IMO. It detected both my pregnancies over 2 weeks before my missed period.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2009