calming nerves.

Okay so I just found out last night that I'm pregnant. And I was all excited. And now this isn't my first but I'm still nervous. is everything okay? is the baby healthy? I totally forgot how I got through to my first doctors appointment without going nuts to know that my baby is okay. Any ideas?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 8:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Whats crazy is that I am pregnancy with my second child too and I am more nervous and scard then I was the first time around. I guess becasue now I know all thie things that can go wrong I am freaked out that it will go wrong. I was so nervous I went to the hospital and told them I was having server cramping just so they had to do an ultrasound so I could see tghat my baby was alright... I know I lied but it got me to clam down once I saw him.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• thats totally understandable. I don't blame you at all. So I'm glad that I'm not the only one though :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2009