Anyone else having braxton hicks already?

Im only 24 weeks and have been having them daily since about 19 weeks. And everyday they get more intense and come more frequently. Should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 32 weeks and just recently began feeling the infamous BH contractions. This being my first pregnancy, I questioned my doctor. Since it is still early in your pregnancy, I would suggest discussing your concerns with your doctor, especially if they are becoming painful or accompanied with any bleeding. Also, if you get to a point where they are coming consistently every 10 minutes or so, consult a doctor.
    ChrissMiss321

Answer by ChrissMiss321 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I agree with pp but when i was pregnant with my second i noticed i started to get them at about 25 weeks and i am now 11 weeks along with my 3rd and am already experiencing them. I don't remember when i had them with my first but it sounds normal to have them at 24 weeks. My doctor said everyone is different and some people experience them as early as 6 weeks along. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• yeah i would talk to your dr because iam only 21 weeks and been having them but iam at risk for a early labor because i went into preterm labor 2 times with my son and they had to stop it but if i was you i would just watch it!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 11:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• 24 wks is normal for some, just pay attention to how many, more than 4 in a hour. Your doc has heard every weird question before so don't be afraid to bring it up to them.
    tigerus

Answer by tigerus at 3:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009