What is the first thing your little one do when they get up in the morning?

Its funny lil j will come in the room and hug me and doesn't say a word, just a hug. Then he goes in his room and turns on Noggin. 10 monutes later hes asking for fruit loops.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 8:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• At one we got our daughter a toddler bed and she loves it, our thought was she'd wake up and start to play...which she does now but at first she would go to the door which is raised about 3 inches stick her arms out like a cat would and say "hi" repeatedly!!
    Kre8iveMom

Answer by Kre8iveMom at 8:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• As soon as my little girl sees me she just smiles (4 months old)
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Both of my kids wake up and head strait to the potty. lol. Then its hugs and kisses and breakfast. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Depends. Sometimes they say they are too tired to get up. Sometimes it's a hug, where's Chuckie (our cat), I'm hungry or starving if they feel dramatic.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My son gets up at 6am and goes in the refridgerator to get his juice that I had put in there the night before for him in the morning and comes and lay down with me. When he has had enough juice to get that morning energy he starts to mess with things on my dresser every morning. lol Oh yeah and he likes to look the window when drinking his juice. Its like morning coffee to him I suppose. lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• ts like morning coffee to him I suppose. lol

Lol...cute
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My 11 month old smiles and waves at me, then is ready to explore!! She is full of energy at 7 in the morning!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Awwww......I love to hear about you all's sweet sharings.
    My girls are grown now and even though my 4 month old granddaughter lives with us, I don't see her until her mom gets her up. But once she's been changed and brought downstairs, I get to hold her while her bottle is being made and she always has the biggest, sweetest smile for me. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and our youngest(4) comes out of her bedroom and still half asleep she yawns and says 'Good mornin momma'. Pushes the door to our bedroom and starts chatting it up with daddy.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Haha. We go downstairs to the living room. The kids have some juice or milk and watch some noggin too while I make coffee and fix some breakfast for them.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009