How do I make the transition to full-tme daycare easier for both my son and his day-care provider?

My son is awfully fussy at daycare. He's 12 weeks old and breast fed. How can I make it easier on both him and my daycare provider?

mabowlin003

Asked by mabowlin003 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 12 weeks, there is not much. He is still so small. Just make sure you pack everything they need to care for him. Make sure you have picked a great provider and that you trust the person who will be in charge of him. Other than that, not a lot at his age.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• as for the breastfeeding, make sure he is not just being fed from the breat at home but also sometimes a bottle of pumped milk. That way the bottel will ot be so foriegn to him at daycare./ other than that not much, just ride it out and trust your provider.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2009