back pains and periods

Since having my first child 15 years ago I no longer got the severe cramps I had when I was a teen. Well now they.re back. My question two/three days before my period I get severe lower back cramps on just my right side. It really feels like someone took a baseball bat to my side and hit me. Heat and 800 mil of ibeprophen does not help. ANyone else get this? And if so what works for you?

pagirl71

Asked by pagirl71 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• Take Advil or Ibuprophen round the clock for 24 hours before your going to get your period or the first day of.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Sounds like you are having some ovary issues. Have you been to the doctor about this? Either way I would love a chance to help you all I can. If you are interested in the natural approach send me an email with your question.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 4:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009