Christians: What is your definition of a Christian?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• A Christian is a person who has fully trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. That person recognizes that there is now the Holy Spriit living on the inside of him/her and that he/she is being changed daily into a new man/woman from the inside out. There is also a new desire to read the Bible and follow its example in every area of life. Though that person realizes that he/she is not perfect, he/she is able to recognize that there are changes taking place in their lives.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Anyone that has chosen to walk the path of Jesus. Accept him in their life and follow his example.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:12 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I believe a Christian is anyone who chooses to follow Christ and His teachings.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• This might help answer your Q: http://www.watchtower.org/e/200704b/article_01.htm
    AllCosyInside

Answer by AllCosyInside at 9:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• anyone who believesJesus Christ is their savior and follows His teachings. everything else is subjective.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• one who believes Jesus is the Son of Man and follows the trinity
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• not all Christians believe in the Trinity - there are many Unitarians out there....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• that is great you feel that way bandgeek, I hope you can respect my definition even if you don't agree with me as i don't agree with you. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm all about respect
    =)
    So I may not agree with what you believe, but I respect it.
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 9, 2009