question about ovulating

i was using an ovulation kit and tested for two days straight that i was ovulating. then on the third day it said i wasnt. we were only able to try two times, one time each day. has anyone gotten prego like this? we did try two days before i got a positive ovulation reading. in my previous pregnancies we had intercourse for 5 days straight so now i am worried that two times wasnt enough

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I work at a company that makes most of the pregnancy and ovulation tests on the market. The ovulation tests indicate the two best days to conceive but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the only two days. I'd suggest you just keep trying as many times as possible around those two days. Remember, it only takes one sperm. If you try every day for 5 to 7 days around your two best days you may have some luck - and you'll certainly have some fun :-).

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I did the same. The two days I was ovulating we did it once around lunch time each day. It worked for me!! You don't want to do it to much as the sperm count goes down each time. Usually they suggest every other day. Good Luck!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 9:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• you have a higher sperm count if you do it just once a day. the more you do it the less sperm in each "load"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i seen on a talk show where experts wee talking to women who were trying to concieve and they said the best time to get pregnant is two days after your finished ovulating, not while your ovulating and they said in the afternonn is suposed to be the best time for the guys "swimmers" and elevate your legs afterwards (prop them up on a pile of pillows or something) good luck :)
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Thanks everyone all your answers really help ease my mind. after two back to back miscarriages i stress over everything. at least there is still a chance i got prego this month
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 1:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009