Is your dh as respectful as mine?

My dh knows I am insecure and have a problem with nudity in movies. Well he always told me that he could care less about nudity because he loves me and just me and that seeing another naked girl on tv or whatever does nothing for him..
So every time we watch a movie with nudity he looks at me if it comes on, or gets up and pretends he is looking for something. LOL he is so sweet. He knows it bothers me, so he respects me enough not too look :)
Does yours do anything like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband always averts his eyes when there is nudity in a movie or tv show, we both do.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• lmao we both watch porn together and talk bout how hot that woman is and i talk bout how hot the half naked dude is lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my boy friend has his eyes glued to the tv where there sex or some one nudity
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• if i'm in the room he usually turns his head away & looks at me lol i don't care b/c it's just boobs & i think mine are pretty great compared to some in movies LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Your Dh is a sweetheart.
    I truly believe that there are men out there that could care less
    about another womans body because the love they have for you
    is all that they need.
    My fiance doesn't turn his head, nor do I ask him to, but I know
    that other women mean nothing to him.
    Does your DH have a brother, I have a single sister...::))
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• haha, we BOTH stare at boobies & sex scenes. I HOPE there will be a sex scene sometimes, becuase it might get him in the mood.

But, yes he is VERY respectful, & sweet. I feel like i lucked out with my chivelrous man.

I love people, & everyone's beauty. But, whenever i say "wow, that girl is gorgeous" which i will say if i think so, he ALWAYS says something negative about her like "she has weird feet" or, "she looks horrible in that outfit" I wonder sometimes if he says it to make me feel good, or of he really thinks so, i don't care either way because it does make me feel good.....lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:58 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i could care less about whether or not my husband sees a pair of tits in a movie or watches porn, he is guy and me being pregnant and high risk and not being able to do it anyways, i encourage it so i dont lose my baby, and he knows that, and he is faithful to me, he wont go to the bar by himself he takes me, and he goes to work comes home, eats dinner plays with our son, takes a shower , then we put are son to bed and we talk for hours about our day and ho muh we love eachother...nudity doesnt change anything in our relationship...everyone has em,
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i feel the same way as you do OP, it bothers me so much, it didnt before i had kids and liked my own body, but now my hubby will look away if theres nudity in a movie, and although he might truly want to look and if im not in the room then i am sure he looks but he has enough respect not to stare when im right there.
    Anonymous

• ijust tell my dh not to drool that they r probably fake...lol uslly he just smile and says he prefers something he can get his hand on.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 3:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009