Is this teething?

My son for the past couple of days will whine about any and everything. Has has been chomping down on everything including my finger. He bites so hard that it actually hurts me when he is biting on my finger. He also pulls at his ear..but I know its not an ear infection or ache cuz we just went to the dr the other day. Could it be that its teething then? He is 5 months old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It most likely is teething. My DD starting teething at around that time. But she didn't actually get any teeth until she was 11months. Try getting him something to chew on, like a cold wash rag or a teething toy that has been refrigerated.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2009