Any women on their last pregnancy?

This is my third pregnancy and last. I lost one due to a miscarriage and my husband and I agree this will be our last child. I have mixed feelings b/c I know I'm going to feel sad when this baby is not a baby anymore. That time just flies! My daughter is 2 1/2 and it seems like not to long ago I held her in my arms, I saw her roll around the floor to get from place to place, crawl, walk. Now seldom does she let my hold her and cuddle her. Don't mind me it could be my hormones making me feel emotional (lol). How do you ladies feel?

Gelijones

Asked by Gelijones at 9:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is my 2nd pregnancy but my last (unless we have an "uhoh") my dd will be 3 next month & my son will be born shortly after... i don't think my body can handle being pregnant again, and since we'll have one of each gender, we're going to stop lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• This is my 3rd and most likely my last. My husband and i decided this will be our last because we found out i was pregnant again when our daughter was only 10 months old. I was using birth control so no clue how that happened but oh well. We also decided this would be our last because there are 25 years between my husband and i and he is going to be almost 49 by the time we have this one. I know how you feel. I am going to be sad when this one isn't a baby anymore.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Agree this is my second and last. Our DD is 4 and Our son is due Aug-15 so I am definatly get spayed...lol... We got a boy and a girl. I guess when I am older I will miss having a baby around but I can wait on grandkids.. And since this pregnancy has sucked so bad I just honest don't think I could do it again.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• This is my second and last. I just don't want to go through it again. Our son is two and a halfand we're having a girl this time. A girl and a boy is good enough for me!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• This is my 3rd and last. I felt the way you do when my last baby was about 5 months old. But, now that I'm in the thick of morning sickness and exhaustion while caring for my 33 month old and 1 year old, I'm relieved that this will be the last time I go through this. I just feel plain awful when I'm pregnant.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes, this is my 4th and last. I feel okay about it so far, but I think once the baby is born I might be a little sad about it. I love the baby stage, but four children is just right for me. Plus, I've had all c-sections so I couldn't have any more even if I wanted to, and I'll be having a tubal w/ this one.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am on girl #3 so this will be our last. no trying for a boy. All we will get is a softball team. It is sad, but you can always borrow a friends or volunteer for the nursery at church. the baby stage is fun and cute, but all stages are fun in their own right. your kids will start being able to more things as they grow older like family bike rides and such. Then there are always the grand kids later, plus you can give them back when they get fussy.
    tigerus

Answer by tigerus at 3:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009