How far away is walking?

My ds is about to be 10 months an d i can tell he wants to walk so bad.... he will pull up and walk along everything, he was doing this before he was crawling.... he tries to do it solo he just doesnt have real good balance yet, he can stand by himself for about a minute but he tries to take a step and falls... how far away do you think he is to actually walking??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Its hard to tell, some kids will do that for months before they start walking, others will do it for a couple days or weeks. My son didn't walk until 20 months, but pulled up and cruised for about 2 months before he started walking with push toys (for about another month or 2).
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my dd was 12 months, 1 week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 9, 2009