HELPPP!!!!

Is there a natural way to get my boobs back to the way they were before baby??? no surgery!!! Like a pill ao cream or something??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• sometime they will never be exactly the same but i know that exercising the upper body works pretty good. mine were just almost gettin back...then i got prego again..lol
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• oh man...thats funny lol...and my nipples turned dark when I got pregnant and they are still dark 7 months after baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You can do what is called butterfly's and theres another exercise that works the upper chest area. The two have worked perfectly for me. I only use 8-10 lb weights, although recently I bumped up to 12, but really 10 is the max that is needed to make the change. Start out with lesser weights if you aren't used to them. Buy handbells at Walmart about $8 each or so, or borrow a friends or get them used.

Lie on the floor and extend arms out (airplane style). Bring the weights up palms and weights facing together straight up over your chest (being careful NOT to drop one or you'll break something!). Go back to the floor and that's one rep. Do 8-12 reps. which makes 1 set. Do 2-3 sets.

This builds that upper chest that helps support the breast and makes it look smooth and nice.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009