asking bartenders, any bar you know of not serve a garnish with a bloody mary, ??

our waiter at the restaurant saturday night tried to inform us bloody marys never come with a garnish, not even a lime, which is a huge lie cause we had gone to this restaurant many times and you got a salad with your bloody marys, then he lied again and said oh they are out. he made us so mad we left. and the drink was really bad tomatoe juice mix. my dh drinks these all the time and i have never seen one served with out at least a lime.

loveeeyore62

Asked by loveeeyore62 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I live in a rural area and the hole in the wall bar we gives a beer chaser and thats it. Every place I have been to besides my local bar has given plenty of garnish. Heck thats why I order them, lol!
    I like getting the pickle, pickled green bean, celery stick, some places have that plus a jumbo shrimp,cheese and chunk of jerky
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• wow i want shrimp with mine too, i know i always eat the olives and ask for more,
    loveeeyore62

Answer by loveeeyore62 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• sounds like you have a cheapo bar owner and I would not order one again there. I also think that your waiter was rude. he should of said.."hold on, I will be back in a flash with one" at least if I owned the bar I would wan't them to act.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2009