***Adult Content*** I need sexy idea's on what to do for my boyfriend's birthday!

Last year, when he came home from work, I was sitting in his recliner wearing nothing but a giant bow, and holding a bottle of crown royal.... You can use your imagination as to what happened next... well this year I am trying to trump that!! What do I do????

babyruby02

Asked by babyruby02 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• his own personal calander.. twelve photos of you in holiday nothing..

pretty woman it up, you tie, food on the table, dont let him touch till food is gone...

s&m, tie your self up with sex toys laying around...

HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• uh, be classy, bday's are not about, wow, let's screw
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• ask him what his high school fantasy was you know all those young boys think of all kinds of stuff that will proboly never happened then act it out for him on his birthday... If it was up to my SO he would tell me just to let him play XBOX360 all day and not bitch about it.... I think thats what I am do for his birthday. I am 9 months pg so being sexy and sex is out of the question..
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• WHIP CREAM BIKINI!!!!!
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2009