Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


What tool can you use in place of an alley wrench?

Answer Question

Asked by believeongod at 10:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You mean an alan wrench? lol, not sure I spelled it correctly either. ;)

    Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

  • allen wrench LOL.... well it's a hexagonal shaped tool, so i don't think you can use anything in its place

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

  • If you can get a screwdriver small enough to wedge in at the proper angle you can use that.

    Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

  • There really is no suitable replacement for an Allen wrench. You will have a devil of a time trying to work over the bolt with a screwdriver, and you might damage the bolt, and then it will be stuck. Best thing to do is find a way to get an Allen wrench set. Sorry there isn't anything easier.

    Answer by Jodie118 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.