DAUGHTERS 1ST BIRTHDAY IDEAS!!!!

My daughters 1st birthday is at the end of October and I kinda wanted to start getting ideas for it and I didnt know if any of u ladies have any for me...She loves Yo Gabba Gabba but im sure that will change soon lol

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Keep it simple and small. She will not interact well with a lot of kids there, and that is a lot of stress on you. Make her favorite foods, give her her first cake, that is always fun to watch them get messy, and a few gifts from you that you know that she will love. You don't have to spend a lot of money and time for a first birthday. Starting around 3 or maybe 4 is when you start to spend more and have more people over for parties. She will just appreciate that she is getting a few new toys. Have a couple people over to sing to her and give her the attention that she craves, but you are going to have to open everything for her, and she will probably just play with the boxes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My best friend did her childs 2nd bday in Dora because she loved it! She's grown out of it now lol. I'm not sure, but lady bugs, or carebears, yo gabba gabba, the backyardagains,,just whatever you like and think she will love!
    SwtBunnyThumper

Answer by SwtBunnyThumper at 12:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009