how to control anger

trying to help someone
anger issues. not terrible anger issues. but she yells a lot..she loses her cool and swears loudly etc. never gets physical or that degree....but she is definitely a yeller and a loud one

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would think she probably feels out of control in her life. Is maybe overwhelmed with housework, kids, a job, finances. No excuse..but I find that I am a better parent when I have aschedule, routine and Im prepared for the next day. My dd goes to bed at the same time and I have some time to be alone and think about the next day. I never have everything done by any means, I know what I have to do each day and atleast dont have to back track to get stuff done. I have a grocery list on microwave, menu planning weekly, look at planner every night for next day....
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Umm how do I know you exactly?? Are you standing outside my house at night or what???

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 10:48 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• hahaha yea im spying.

she doesnt have a schedule..i mean she does to an extent.....but i know her and i know one big issue she has...is housework. she does not get help with the house and it seems for every two things she does, she is getting frustrated because the kid and husband are behind her making 5 more things messy. maybe a cleaning schedule would help her.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My SIL has a folder where each child has monday chores and tuesday chores...they get sundays off. So 2 chores/per kid each day. they are in addietion to putting clothes in hamper and other taking care of yourself things. some include sweeping back porch, pick up sticks, vacuum living room hallway. the kids earn a couple bucks each week and everyone is on the same page. It is very frustrating when youfeel you are fighting your own family and everyone is working against you. When everyone pitches in then evryone can have fun together too. Takes awhile to get established, but the parents need a game plan.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• She may have a disorder like bi-polar or something similar that when she gets her buttons pushed she can't control her anger. She may need counseling if it's too bad.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Seriously? I am getting really freaked out. Do you live in my condo ??? I have MAJOR ocd and my SHDS( my new acronym for shit head dear son) knows this I swear cause he tortures my very being...

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 12:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009