might be tmi but what can i use?

i have an yeast infection and my doc. has not called back yet and i need something like now so is there anything that you know of that is safe to use?

xxTiffanGaryxx

Asked by xxTiffanGaryxx at 10:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• plain yogart!!!!
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• oatmeal bath, soak soak soak in tub
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• monastat I had one for the first time inmy life and I din't know what it was and went to my dr. she gave me 2 pills to take and told me to use monastate. I am 8 months pg so i do beleive it is safe or she wouldn't have told me to get it.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You can get nystatin over the counter. Go get some and you should have relief in 24 hrs and it should be gone in 3 days.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Monistat is definitely safe to use. I had the same issue during my pregnancy, adn made sure to ask the doctor about what was safe. The baby doesn't get any of the ointment even though you are injecting it into your vagina, though you might have a hard time reaching that area if you are really large in your pregnancy. It doesn't get in your blood stream to affect your baby, so rest easy, and just use it!!! you need relief.
    samanthaevans

Answer by samanthaevans at 11:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2009