How do i create a lesson plan and a grading book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• You mean for homeschooling?
    Do a google search. You'll find lots of examples and suggestions. Take your pick.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm assuming homeschooling to. I'm new to HS and will start in the middle of July.

Homeschooltracker.com program looks like it will be great for grades, attendance, etc.
    The basic version is free or you can upgrade for like $50 and have free updates for life.
    I'm looking to put my actually daily activities into an actual plan book I got at a Teacher Supply store (it was like $5) because I think that part on paper is actually going to work better for me.
    Anonymous

• Does your town have a teacher suply store. We have Holcomb's it is the greatest place on earth if you teach. I could blow a small personal fortune it that place.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I love the free version of www.homeschooltracker.com.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009