okay this is kinda dumb

my "dh" and i got into a fight sunday night, so i went to my mom's for the night... i know he looks at porn but it still bothers me. i don't have the biggest boobs in the world & he knows i have a complex about it, but still, he googles free big tit videos... wtf? what should i do, i want revenge...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• google huge peinis videos
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You want revenge.,....
    How about
    Demanding
    alittle
    RESPECT!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I would say start dressing provacative and go out and get attention from others to get his attention a little. If you dont have the chest show off the legs hun! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• well i think my boobs are okay, but obviouslt not good enough for him, i'm a 38 c but i'm also 7months pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• He doesn't love you for your boobs. He loves YOU for who you are. The fetish he has for the boobs is something he can't control. One has nothing to do with the other. If it bothers you then stop looking at the history on the computer and just enjoy the time you two have together.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You seek revenge against someone you claim to love?

Does that make any sense to anyone? How is getting revenge going to help anything? Least of all, how will it help bring you closer together?

The thing about porn that a great many people (who happily confuse the issue) don't know is that it's about FANTASY -- not real life. As in: this FANTASY image makes no demands, seeks no retaliation, has no opinions that contradict the viewer's, asks no questions, creates no conflict and participates in no power struggles... while also sitting silently waiting until the next viewing without feeling left out or rejected. There are no responsibilities to treat the object as a whole, complex, needy human being...

The same way some people dress up their dogs (and even small children) like dolls.

Anyhow -- what's in it for you to hurt the man you love?

BTW: demanding respect is disrespectful behaviour = it'll never work.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• then stop looking at the history on the computer

i wasn't looking for it it was still in the google history that he forgot to delete
    Anonymous

• oh & i know it's a fantasy, but if he likes chicks with big boobs, why'd he marry me
    Anonymous

• My husband likes anal sex which I don't particularly care for. He can watch porn with anal sex til his heart's content.
    Anonymous