Do you think it's bad....

I'm taking my 8 yo dd to see the Jonas Bros. in concert. Kicking off their world tour at the new Cowboys Stadium in Texas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't know if Jonas Brothers are good or bad for children that age, I know it is great that you take an interest in your child's hobbies like music and that you are willing to share special moments with them. I think that once you are there, you can judge by yourself if it was appropriate or not.

I think you have already done your homework in the artist so have fun and enjoy doing things with your children as soon they'll be all grown ups and would prefer their friends to go to a concert, or maybe not but in the mean time, enjoy.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• no
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Why would that be bad?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• As long as you are with them I don't see the problem. It is The Jonas Bro's not ACDC.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Are they lewd in some way? Or use sexual lyrics? Will there be people smoking pot? Or running naked? You are a smart mom. You know what is good for your child and what you want him exposed or not exposed to. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• these kids got started from disney right? i see no harm in taking her.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Sounds age appropriate and fun! Why would you worry mom! Buy her a t-shirt while your there ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I think it's age appropriate. The music is fine. I don't have a problem with the Jonas Bros. it's "a concert" I'm wondering if is appropriate.

I remember going to my first concert at 8 and people really giving my mom a hard time about it. One of my teachers even called her in for a special meeting to discuss it. It was a Foreigner concert. No lewdness.

Before anyone comments... I already bought her earplugs. My hearing isn't the greatest now b/c I went to a lot of concerts when I was growing up. I never wore earplugs and I don't want her to have the same troubles I have now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i think you are an awesome mommy.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Why is that bad, I think it's great. Man your going to be the cool mom in town. LOL :) I'm sure he'll love it
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009