Have you seen the movie 'Seven Pounds'?

What did you think?

(I thought it was good, sad, but a little difficult to sit through. It moved a tad slowly. Otherwise, good! BTW, I totally saw the end coming. I suprised my SIL by guessing the end about 20 minutes in. Didn't make it any less sad, though.)

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:12 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• It was slow like Benjamin Button but I thought it was fantastic! My husband and I talked about it for days.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I knew what he was up to also. But I don't like movies with sad endings like that one.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i was so confused the whole time lol i guess you guys are smarter then me lol i liked it alot i usually like will smiths movies
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It was good...but, I love Big Willie's movie anyway. I agree it was kinda slow going in the beginning....and, of course my dd and cried awwwww....at the end. I guessed the end too. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I saw some of it at my sisters. I wasn't really in the mood to watch a movie to begin with but it did seem kind of slow and I sort of knew what he was doing but not really. So how did it end, anyway-lol.
    vannahs

Answer by vannahs at 8:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009