What has your little one recently started doing? --Go ahead and brag a little!

In the past 2 months my, now 11 month old, has learned to:
make Indian noises, high-five, stand unassisted, give kisses, wave bye-bye, give hugs.
Oh and she got get first tooth last Friday!!!

MrsDuff

Asked by MrsDuff at 11:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 3.5 year old is reading. She figured it out all by herself. She read a poster that had a Bible verse on it at church the other day. She is amazing ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my dd started counting to ten in spanish and english. . . she started making four word sentences, and she learned how to dress herself, and put her shoes on the right feet just recently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Congrats! Isnt being a mommy just amazing!
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 11:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Twins (5 months!) DD has started getting so tickled laughing that she makes almost like a snorting sound! She also has started grabbing my face for those oh so sweet open mouth kisses! Oh I love the slobber (seriously!!!!)! She also smiles so much! She grabs everything (including my plate of dinner last night!)

DS is my wild child! He is rolling all over the place and he just cackles and jabbers away. He has started eating cereal and loves it! He's my big man! He also will lay down and go to sleep by himself!

My oldest is 8... we are working on his handwriting and he got to play in the rain last night which he loves. He doesn't have any new tricks, other than me trying to teach him how to hold his brother or sister.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my 4 month (almost 5) can sit up up solo for 7 whole seconds before she gets bobble headed :-) she eats cereal great with a spoon. She's got the most adorable laugh. I'm so happy how good she's doing but it's sad how fast time goes by. My 2 year old step son is learning colors, numbers and letters and every time her hears a train he says choo choo.
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Im enjoying the last of the 'baby' stage. But cant really wait for the toddler years. They are just so full of energy and fun.
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my 8 month old baby boy can manuver from the sitting position to his hands and knees. he just started standing up against the couch and trying to step away! he says dada.he grabs faces to give kisses and reaches for things a people he wants! he started eating table foods with his fingers and he has the best coordination at his age that ive ever seen! he's so amazing i love him so much!
    KDW10_7_08

Answer by KDW10_7_08 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My 5 month old has been setting up since beginning of 4 months, eating out of a spoon at 4 months, finally figured out how to roll at 5 months and learned how to jump in his johnny jump. Also he has figured out how to blow rasberries especially when eating food, not really an accomplishment but he does it..lol
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My 10 months old has started walking, can go up and down stairs on his own, waves buh bye, and learned a bunch of new words lately... like bubos (bubbles) , Yea, Uh-oh, all done
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• My babe just turned 8 months and is SO sociable--smiles and laughs and interacts with every person and animal she comes in contact with. She rolls and sits like a champ and can go from sitting to crawling position (but then defers to her favorite position--back and roll!) She loves to eat everything so far, especially avocado and pear, and is getting her third (top) tooth as we speak. We love her so much and feel so lucky that she is a happy go lucky little girl!
    TaborMama

Answer by TaborMama at 6:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009