HELP

my sister died 3 years ago at the age of 20, she had a heart attack. well latley becuase i am 20 my mom is being way to protective, like i cant even drive t the store w/o her flipping out....i got married at 17 and i think she is being a little to crazy...any advice on what i should do?

Mamaof2boys0709

Asked by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• have a physical and assure her that you are in good health

Answer by admckenzie at 11:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Don't tell her when you go to the store.

Your mom should get a physical and make sure she is okay.
    Anonymous

• well i mean she lost a daughter at 2o, 4 months after she had her son, and i am 20 working on my second, i get that, i just want her to lay off a lil, i love my mom and we have a great relationhip but lately she has just been really over bearing...i just think she is sad
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Just reassure her, its probably natural that she's afraid for you. I know I had the reverse true when my mom turned 53 because that's how old her mom was when she passed away. Its just a fear, but for her its very real. I think getting a physical would help alot, just take her with you so the doc can tell her your fine.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 2:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009