How can I make my hair look good curly

On rainy days or when its hot my hair doesnt stay straight . As soon as I step outside or start to sweat my hair curls n gets really frizzy. I see alot of females make their hair look nice curly with like gel or somethin n my hair just looks dirty n sloppy when i try...

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I hear ya! I have the curly ( always wants to be frizzy) hair. I think I've tried every product out there for curly hair. Nothing worked until I added one little thing to my bag-o-tricks.......Aveda Light Elements. It has been the ONLY thing I have ever used that actually kept the frizz under control without making my hair look like it needed to be washed.

Now for creating those curls.... Jesicurl has a line that works well (BUT - I won't use it often because of the chemicals in it - the stuff even smells (lightly) like a perm - but for creating curls on really humid days - it works really well).

Good luck
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't have super curly hair but I noticed after I had my daughter i got this kinky wave in the back. No matter how much I straighted it, 20 minutes later it would be kinky/curly again.
    All I do is somewhat blow dry it in the morning and put some light hairspray in it, schrunch it with my fingers and then get a comb back head wrap and pull that halfway back. It looks really really cute and it takes 5 minutes!
    SBC0110

Answer by SBC0110 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• your hair wont frizz if you use a chi...for curly,when i get outta the shower i flip my hair over break up the hair add mousse gel and tons of spray and scrunch and let it dry
    Giazmommy

Answer by Giazmommy at 12:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i use sunsilk it's awesome
    Anonymous

• the problems more that it curls when i sweat than it frizzes...
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• it sux when i straighten it n looks good but that minute i sweat it looks like a curly nasty poof!!
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I swear buy the stuff in the book Curly Girl. You can google it and they tell you what to do. My hair has never looked better!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009