thai food???

I love chinese and mexican and i am dying to try thai, however i have no idea what anything is. Theres not much i don't like, not crazy about super spicy foods though. So if anyone has any suggestions or explanations i would appreciate it.

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• See if there is a Thai buffet near you. Where I live, the Thai restaurant near me has a lunch buffet and I always go then. I don't even know what everything I'm eating is called, but its so good. I just pile it all on my plate! That way you can try things to know what you like or don't like.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I love Thai food. If you have a restaurant near you, I highly recommend trying the Tom Yum Goong soup (it's a lemongrass broth that has shrimp and straw mushrooms in it). Pad Thai is a favorite for most people (peanut sauce noodles with shrimp, or chicken) Usually at Thai restaurants you can tell them the amount of spice you would like.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You can't go wrong with massaman curry (a chicken/tofu/beef dish with curry coconut sauce, potatoes and peanuts) it's delicious. Or spring rolls and pad thai.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I love Thai food!!
    If you go to a Thai restaurant, you can request non-spicy foods.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2009