Has anyone had a healthy pregnancy 6 weeks after a MC??? Please help!

back in early may i lost my baby at about 7 weeks. here i am 6 weeks later and still no aunt flo so i took a home pregnancy test. it came back a very light but very much so there positive. i'm so worried about loosing this one again if i am pregnant i can't bring myself to tell my husband because we are both still getting over out miscarriage. he told me the other day that he was not ready to go through everything again. i did not use first morning urine it was my 4th pee of the day and after 2 minutes the line started showing up on a dollar tree test. after 5 minutes the line was light but there, its about half as dark as the control line. i'm going to test again first time tomorrow morning and it its positive i'm going to call my obgyn and ask for a blood test and ask for one every 2 days for about 10 days just to make sure my numbers are going up. i'm scared and worried we have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant and m

Avetay

Asked by Avetay at 11:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm hoping so! I had a second miscarriage on the 30 of March and got a positive test on May 24. I had one cycle after the miscarriage. I am nervous that this will not be good but I had my levels checked and my hcg and progesterone were good. I have an appointment on Thursday for another check. Did your hcg hit zero after the mc? Mine took about that long to come down so maybe it is not a true positive?? Keep us posted. I will say a prayer for you...good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Your body has not completely healed but I believe it is possible.Most women misscarry and dont even know it.They think it is just there normal flo.Just be cautious and take it easy.I would get a blood test if I were you just to make for sure.The dollar tree tests do work but if you havent completely released all from the first one it might still be positive.It's not something that you did sometimes the baby might have deformalities and you misscarry.Its not your fault but it is possible to have a heathy pregnancy after.Good Luck
    ~krazymomma
    krazymomma427

Answer by krazymomma427 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I miscarried at what I thought was 12 weeks but the baby actually stopped growing at around 9 weeks, it was very difficult for me (I was 21), my husband then my boyfriend and I broke up but still kept coming back to each other for confort I guess from the miscarriage. I had to have a D & C done, I refused to go home and wait till the baby passed. That was in March. When I went back to the doctor to have my 6 weeks check up from the surgery I was surprised when they told us I was already pregnant with my youngest! It is possible. I think about the baby I lost all the time but I look at my youngest son as a blessing, if that wouldn't have happened my youngest would have never been born and he has brought so much joy and happinness to our lives. It is possible, just think God had a plan, maybe that baby wasn't mean to be and this one is. Go see a doctor right away, your boyfriend will come around. Take care of yourself!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• MORE INFO!!!

When I was 5 weeks 3 days my HCG was 257. When I went to the ER at 6 weeks 2 days my HCG was 35 a week after that it was 0. I have taken a few tests over the past few days and they have been coming back negative today was the first day it was positive. I tested last Friday and it was negative too.
    Avetay

Answer by Avetay at 1:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009