It is Tuesday Morning...the day the Lord has made. What are you thankful for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My daughter :)
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my dd, my home, my family, health, a job, peace of mind.
    Thanks for reminding me to count blessings...i usually count items on my to do list! LOL
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It is raining and miserable outside-so the grass will be green and fresh roses might bud out
    My kid is screaming at the top of her lungs because the cat won't come out-so I have kids the Lord has blessed me with.
    I have no job and no money so i sit on my computer and sip coffee-the Lord has blessed me with shelter, food and internet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• anon..talk about seeing negitives as positives!

Today I'm just thankful for feeling a bit more healthy. Nothing big going on but general alergies and pms. Today not so bad. And I am thankful for a phone call I just got from dd#1's school. They have a lot of activities planned for the 8th graders and we had to pick and choose due to finances so she was missing a brunch today. The teacher just called and she's going to take her and pay for her. Very kind.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Everything! I'm just thankful that I woke up breathing,and have my health getting back to normal. For my family,and for God's word,that I can study everyday, and see what He has for my life,as I yield my will to His.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Another day to wake up to.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm thankful for my children, my husband, my family, my job, the ability to practice my faith freely. for living in a beautiful neighborhood after living in a really rough and dangerous neighborhood. my health, happiness and for being sane.
    Anonymous

• another beautiful day of life.
    Anonymous

• waking up to another glorious day!!!! another day to be a child of Christ...after that everything else is a bonus.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Today I am enjoying the rain and the little sproutlets that are popping up all over my newbie garden. I feel truly blessed by my Goddess today!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 2:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009