Does Anyone Use Tresemme products?

I have used Tresemme shampoo and conditioner and just wondering if anyone likes it....I like that you can get a big bottle for a little over $3 and it lasts quite a while....

sweetmissy_05

Asked by sweetmissy_05 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Yup, I use them. Espically the shampoo for colored hair. It's one of the only ones that dosnt strip new color out of your hair. and it's a GREAT bargain for the price.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I, too bought them to save a little cash. However, I did not care for the product. It left my hair dry and not as soft as it normally is when I use salon products. I prefer to use Redkin, but I also like the Matrix products.
    BlueOrchid1122

Answer by BlueOrchid1122 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Yes!!! If we are running low on cash I will use this brand , and I have always had great results with it, I normally like dove, but it is a cheap, great product.
    ProudMammaBear

Answer by ProudMammaBear at 1:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I agree with blueorchid1122, After using them for a few months I had horrible dandruff. And my hair gets really dry too. I love Redken myself, I'm an avid All Soft user. I definitely recommend investing in a good quality shampoo and conditioner. Your hair will thank you.
    bianchi01

Answer by bianchi01 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have used it before but didn't like the results.. leaves my hair stiff and dry..I still have the bottles after 8 months!!
    busybee1711

Answer by busybee1711 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I love it. I use the hairspray and other styling products also. I know every time what kind of results I am getting no matter how many times I color or cut my hair.
    army_love

Answer by army_love at 12:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I love it. The key is to let the conditioner sit in your hair for like five minutes. I wash my hair first and leave it in while I shave. If it does start to get too dry I use some Infusium or Aussie three minute miracle. I don't really care for their styling products much though. My favorite is Matrix, but it is really expensive.
    firstimemom4049

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 4:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2008