What do you think of this?

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/13880459

LIZARD66

Asked by LIZARD66 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hmmmmm.........you know I get so skeptical of that type of thing. A lot of me thinks its people just trying to make money. But you never know!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am a firm believer in reincarnation and past lives. I have remembered bits of mine. There is no doubt in my mind that there are millions of people out there like this boy. And I truly hope that this one is true as well... IT's something that is very easy to fake, but because of his age, I would say it's for real.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm not an unbeliever in reincarnation, but I feel skeptical about this type of thing. Kids are more connected to the spiritual, but also very impressionable and some are quite easy to coach. Even inadvertently, by parents who are only doing it subconsciously. It's hard to say.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009