ASKING

SO SHOULD I PEE ON THE STICK IN THE MORNING FOR THE RIGHT RESULTS WITH THE DOLLAR PREGNANCY TEST IF IM 8 DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD, BECUZ I DID IT IN THE AFTERNOON BUT IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i peed on mine from the dollar store at like 6pm i think...since they were only a dollar i bought a few of them. see if any results vary...then call obgyn either way bc youre late.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It just says they work best in the morning. If you are 8 days late just go get a couple more (since they're only a dollar) and take one tomorrow morning and then again tomorrow afternoon. But if it said negative then I wouldn't worry to much. Stress can cause a woman to be that late as well as a lot of other things. Try to calm down and I wish you the best!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• The hormone levels are the most concentrated in your first urine of the day. Try the test on your very first one of the morning. Good luck! :-)
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 12:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009