bleeding while pregnant???

Well I'm 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and my doctor said that my husband and I should avoid sexual intercourse due to bleeding after sex, but my husband asked if we could have oral or just play around with each other( sorry if tmi) but the doctor said that was fine. Well last night we were playing around and after I had an orgasm I had slight bleeding. At first it was a red tiny dot then pink, followed by brown blood. It wasn't a lot not even enough to fill a panty liner, is this normal? I have another appointment next week, and we plan to ask the doctor, I just wanted to get some opinions, I've never had any problems like this with my other pregnancies. Thanks for any advice...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i bled and i mean heavy bleeding with my son, so for six months of my pregnancy with him i bled, like awful...just tell your doc, he might say you are high risk and then no hanky panky in any way...me and my hubby cant do it this time around he is so sad
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• cervix could be irritated.
    Anonymous

• if its brown, its old blood. could be from the last time. but take it easy just in case until you can see the doctor.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2009