Have you heard of a 17 year old boy raping and killing his girlfriends 8 month old son?

http://www.bet.com/News/News_Crime_Teen_Accused_of_Rape_and_Murder.htm

Its unbelievable and I still cannot imagine this. The mother should be thrown in jail also and that bastard should be tried as an adult and sentenced to death.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 12:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow! had not heard about it until now. That is really sad and sick. Hope he gets his fair punishment.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I can't even follow the link. It makes me too nervous to think that there are people out there that sick. Truly for people that sick I wish the practice of stoning were still around. Yeah I know, not supposed to take one life because they took another blah blah blah....I have no tolerance for pedophiles and rapists.

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Truely sick!
    Anonymous

• Yes and he was messed up on drugs but thats ok drugs only hurt the person on them right? You should have seen the 6 month old girl we got called on when I worked for CPS. she was raped by her moms crackhead boyfriend and tried to use drugs as a defense.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• OMG, yes he needs to get the death penalty. Poor baby, may he RIP.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• There is a special place in Hell for this scum. Prior to that, he can share some quality time with Bubba.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 12:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• can't even follow the link. It makes me too nervous to think that there are people out there that sick. Truly for people that sick I wish the practice of stoning were still around. Yeah I know, not supposed to take one life because they took another blah blah blah....I have no tolerance for pedophiles and rapists.

agreed. I can never read these stories. the headlines alone give me nightmares.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I apologize if this is too much info for some of you mothers on here.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Sad to say that's not the first I've heard of something like that. Though in the case I'd heard before the rape was an actual sexual assault, not what this idiot did to clean the baby up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Well I'm so glad some moron who couldn't keep her legs closed chose to breed with this monster. Look at his rap sheet--you can already see what a friggin' worthless piece of crap he is, plus he's only 17, and I'm sure his babymomma is too. BIRTH CONTROL people! I'd have rather have had this pregnancy prevented than for such a horrible, nightmarish thing happen to the poor child. It makes me sick.
    Anonymous