White girls and Black men!

Something that REALLY annoys me is when a white girl is dating/married to a black man and all of a sudden they are "black" One of my best friends is as white as they come, she grew up in a white house hold on a farm! Now she ONLY dates black men, talks slang associated with a "thug" (NO IM not saying all black people are thugs) But you know the stereotype im talking about. Only rap music, she types and talks in such ways I cant understand her. She talks loud (stereo type of black women) and I know this does not make any sense but she acts more black than black people do! WHY do white women with a black man do this?? It makes them and african americans look ignorant. I honestly thing some of these women make up the stereotypes! So why talk, dress, and associate like one race? especially when you are NOT!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Maybe she's putting a guard up for the people who do have a problem with her dating a black man.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• They make the cutest babies though don't they?
    Anonymous

• Anon I think all races make cute babies. Stupid
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• They think it makes them fit in....and they don't realize it only makes them look that much more different. If they would take two seconds to look around them it would be obvious that Black people do not act like that...they are portraying the stereotype because they are too ignorant to see that it is just that, a stereotype. And they are the one perpetuating the myth.
    Anonymous

• Actually her kids are kinda funny looking. I dont think she is putting her guard up, I think she is crazy!
    Anonymous

• Annoying? My blond haired blue eyed sister has been dating a Hawaiian for 3 years and she started talking like him and taking on his manurisms, lol.                                                                     She sounds so rough and tough and unfeminine. It's crazy!

Anonymous

• To answer the question I guess they are trying to fit in to their surroundings. Of course they are going to have to be around the black guy's family. But honestly not all black people talk in slang or listen to rap music. If a white woman was with a high society black man that listens to opera {lol} and reads wallstreet then Im sure she'll just be herself I suppose.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i see that alot, but if her man is okay with it then why do you care?
    Anonymous

• People rub off on others.
    Anonymous

• No it has absolutley nothing to do with rubbing off. It is like they go to bed, and wake up "black" And thats the thing her man DONT care. She only goes for the "thug" type who treat her like shitm use her and fck every woman they see! I DONT GET IT! i would like to know what some of you black women think about this? I knowi has to be offensive!
    Anonymous