Apple Iphone?

Does anyone have an iphone? How do you like it? Is it worth all the extra monthly fees to have it?

My DH really wants an Iphone and I'm thinking about getting it for him for Father's Day/Birthday. But I would have to switch to AT&T from Verizon.
I'm wondering if it's worth it or if the Iphone is just a bunch of hype.

nwdeserangel

Asked by nwdeserangel at 12:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not that fond of the iphone. The touch screen keyboard is soo small! i have tiny hands and it's even hard for me to text. I get a lot of dropped calls also. I know people who love it though. that's just what I think of it. I actually stopped using it and went back to my blackjack2
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• We have Verizon and the Voyger does just the same as the iphone. My DH has one and he loves it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I got my iphone in feb 09. i love it and hate it! apple limits bug me. for instance, i cant get insurance on my iphone because of apple. it locks as much as my lovely computer. though it gives me access and freedom i never had b4. i use google and gps all the time. notsure how i survived b4.
    E_LifeSeeker

Answer by E_LifeSeeker at 6:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2009