Am I to late?

I finally convinced the hubby to try for a baby and that was on CD 17. I have a normal period ranging from 27-29 days. Never more or less. What do you think my chances are conceiving this month? Did I miss ovulation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's very possible that you did but many women (myself inculded) ovulate late. I ovulate between CD 18-21. I recommend u start chartting ur temps in the morning so u can become familiar with ur cycle and when u ovulate. U can also buy OPK's to help. If you are on CD 17 today don't loose hope and continue to try. Go to fertilityfriend.com, In Nov I started charting and the first month I got pregnant!! SAdly it ended in miscarriage but I am still tyring.. :) If you have any more questions feel free to ask.. :) Good Luck..
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2009