IS THERE A PLACE 2 PROPERLY POST ON HERE THAT I PROVIDE CHILDCARE IN MY HOME?

pudgesmom99

Asked by pudgesmom99 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't think so. CafeMom doesn't allow advertising.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It looks like you just did! ;)
    Anonymous

• Try Sittercity.com and perhaps you can register as a sitter.

Craigslist.com and local newspaper ad may help.
    Anonymous

• Cafemom DOES allow advertising! Thats what the marketplace is for. I'd suggest going to "groups" and searching for one in your area and posting on there if the group owner will allow you to. With all of the sick stuff happening to people who use Craigslist right now I'd avoid it like the plague. Did you hear about the pregnant lady who met a woman on Craigslist who wanted baby clothes and the woman cut the baby from the pregnant womans body in an attempt to steal it and ended up murdering the woman and the unborn child? Or how about the man who paid a man on Craigslist to rape his wife? Both of those were this week. Just say no to Craigslist!
    Anonymous