• In the Spotlight:

Are there mom living in park cities, dallas? We are moving there next year and i want to know about moms groups there.

I would like to know if park cities are good neighbourhoods for raising kids? are there a lot of kids activities? what is crime like?

saravara

Asked by saravara at 12:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Go to the moms tab and click mom search. Use the location parameters. You can find other moms in that area.

Also try doing a groups search for that city or the nearest large city or even the state.

Finally if you know the zip code where you will be living, also in the groups search screen you can look for school groups in the area and talk to the members.

I would also consider asking this questions in a journal, or the newcomers club since more people will see it and you can also put the city information in your interests widget, so other moms in the area can find you in a search.

We are moving to other state as soon as humanly possible, I have done all this to get to know moms in the area.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:10 AM on Jun. 11, 2009