Can you motivate me to clean?

House is a mess. Normally I'm self motivated after my online classes. Not today. Plus my daughter is keeping me occupied! But she is eating and should nap soon...perfect opportunity for me to get some stuff done around the house but I need some motivation.
How do you motivate yourself to clean??

cdecker83

Asked by cdecker83 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I turn on the music loud.....so if your daughters sleeping maybe you have a mp3 player, or ipod???
    Or just keep it low. Music motivates me to clean, the whole dancing with the broom and mop,......hahahahahhhaha! Seriously i do it,,,shhhhh don't tell no one...lmfao. It helps me clean. I can't clean without it.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't know I can't motivate myself!!!! sorry good luck though!
    Anonymous

• i'm gonna have to do something after i eat lunch, i'm just bored so i'm gonna do laundry
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• read the question about etenal spring? these should help!
    Anonymous

• eternal,
    rbc.org
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• the thought of germs and bacteria usually motivate me. Im a big watcher of how clean is your house on BBCA. lol. U can watch it on utube. after I watch that, I usually start scrubbing something even if everythings already clean. lol here hun, after this you might get motivated (im sooo not saying your house is probally like this, its just what works for me) watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-siJrehcPU&feature=related
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Actually I do alot of it in the evening hrs. The days are so beautiful that I love just sitting outside.
    Laundry gets done during the day, but the rest of the house will get done in the evening so there isn't much to do during the day.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i watch how clean is your house? if those nasty houses won't get you going, nothing will.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• The thought of someone walking into a messy house. That and the thought of all those germs on my floor, tub, sink, counters, light switches, toilet, etc. Yeah that motivates my butt!!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• lol, I cant believe some of the things those 2 women touch on the show! ick! lol
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009