When a celebrity has a reality TV show about thier everyday life does it men they are broke and desperate for attention?

I see so much of it Daisy of Love, New York looks for work, Tori and Dean, and they even have a show about Danny Bonaduce's wife {who the hell is she}

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 1:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is so funny...That is exactly what my dh says they have been out of sight for awhile been there done that and now they are back bc they probably ran out of cash so they do anything from realtiy shows to commercials....I guess this is true.

Good question!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Some ridiculous reality shows become money making hits..without having to pay for writers(or your not supposed to ). I guess they want to roll the dice, to make money and to get their face out there again.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Ever watch the soup with Joel McHale? So funny...he watches all the crap for you and then just shows the funny clips from every show.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• well look at kim kardashian she made a show to not only gain popularity but also so her sisters and family can get into the hollywood seen. thank god for thier looks because it annoys me that these girls are 28-30 years old and still act like they are in high school
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 1:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2009