am i ok?

Im six months prego. I woke up with a slight headache. And now i feel extremely dizzy and light headed like im going to faint. What is gong on? Im scared somethings wrong

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 1:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• blood sugar or iron could be low, call your doctor
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You could just be a bit dehydrated. Are you drinking enough water??
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It could be anyone of of what the two above post said, well put ladies.^^^^^

For me it happened to be low iron. They gave me iron pills to take. So i would definetly call the doctor soon. I actually did faint a couple of times. In the meantime, If you feel like your really going to faint, sit down and have someone get you a glass of cold water, drink it slow.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It happened to me, especially if I got up fast or something like that. The doc told me to drink LOTS of water and lay on my left side. Make sure you are eating enough too, it could be your blood sugar.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• check your iron. My was 36 during my first trimester. My OB didn't do nothing about it. It should be at 39. I developed pneumonia and lost all my fluid and had him at 36 weeks.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• eat something. sounds like low blood sugar.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009