Is anyone else having trouble with their...

Diets? OMG I have been dieting for three weeks and I have hit a rough spot. I am so craving fast food, but I will not eat but half the hamburger and a few fries if I get it because my stomach has shrunk so much. I have done really good, only had fast food once in three weeks and did not eat it all. Is anyone else dieting and having trouble sticking too it?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 1:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, i have been.. i have been giving into fast food.. Might of put on some weight. I just read the link they post on the truth about fast food, and Robin answer. So it does encouraged me, and i think i need to spend more time in this section, so I can get moviated. I do need to change what I EAt.. Youre not alone, but you are doing good, keep up the good work..
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 11:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2009