I am so tired of people saying vaccines DO NOT cause Autism...

Give me your PROOF...Give me SITES...Give me SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that vaccines do not cause Autism...Show me the RESEARCH that vaccines do not cause Autism...And don't dare quote ANYTHING from Paul Offit, he has a seat on a pharmaceutical board, and he also makes money off of a vaccine he helped create. He makes billions. And don't dare blame the children, they're shot-up with toxins, and the pharmaceutical companies blame them..."it must be genetic." That's always the answer...not the FDA, or pharma's fault...it's the childrens fault, they were born with defects...sad. SHOW ME YOUR DAMN PROOF.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Kids' Health

• To the people saying to prove it DOES cause autism.

There's actually a LOT of proof that vaccines cause autism...scientists just refuse to accept and acknowledge it because vaccine companies would lose billions of dollars in lawsuits and a lot more people would stop vaccinating. A perfectly healthy, normal child doesn't just suddenly stop speaking and have their minds wiped clean, it's not a coincidence that it happens right after a vaccination. That's like saying a child that swells up and can't breathe after eating peanuts for the first time doesn't actually have an allergy to peanuts, he was just gonna swell up and stop breathing anyway.
    Bos_Boo

Answer by Bos_Boo at 2:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Your asking to prove a negative.  Much harder than proving a positive.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• show the proof that they do cause autism.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Thank you vabchmommy, prove that it DOES cause autism. I read a news article a few weeks ago that they have found a genetic link to Autism.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• LMAO @ these answers...Where IS YOUR proof that vaccines DON'T cause Autism, where is it? There is none, that's why people like you always come back with "show the proof that they do"? If you can't read a question, then don't answer it. Move on, your brain is useless to me. NEXT.
    Anonymous

• I want some proof, some documented proof, research, EVIDENCE that vaccines DO NOT cause Autism. Not your opinions, PROOF. IF you don't have PROOF, then do not answer this question, move on.
    Anonymous

• Prove to me that there isn't an invisible pink elephant in the room made of air.
    Anonymous

• No, see you posted a question on a site where everyone is allowed to answer. You ask a question in a very hostile manner which shows you had no intentions of accepting anything anyone had to say to begin with unless they agreed with you. Look around you, tons of kids get their shots constantly and do not have autism. However nothing is going to change your mind and you will continue to be hostile toward other moms here. You stated your feelings they stated theirs...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• aren't all the autism-free people that have had vaccines since they came out decades ago proof?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• How do you suggest that study be conducting...give a controlled group of babies a much higher concentration of vaccines.

Anonymous