How healthy are you?

I am in my mid 40's and thank god I am not on any medication except for Zoloft..:)
But my dh on the other hand is on all kinds of meds. it makes me upset at him bc yes we can shed a few pounds me 20 to 30lbs him 30 to 40lbs. He is in his mid 40's too. Any way I am willing to make a change but he does and then he doesn't. I try to cut back on stuff and he just forgets or don't want to at the time of eating he's is more like yeah yeah next time and it makes me mad and sad. And when I do look a tad prettier/slimmer or feel good he doesn't say nothing to me like he wishes he looked different too... atleast this is the feeling I get from him. What and how can I make this change with or with out him. I want it to be from both of us. For us and for our kids. Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• You just have to keep encouraging him. Have healthy snacks in front of him before he gets hungry. Compliment him when he sticks to his meals. Go for walks after dinner.
    I sometimes feel like my DH tries to sabotage my workouts just so he doesn't feel so bad about missing his.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009