Trying to Conceive

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A BABY FOR 4 YRS, I HAD A OVARIAN CYST REMOVED, AND MY HUSBANDS COUNT IS NORMAL. MY GYN SAYS I HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS BUT CAN CONCEIVE AS ITS NOT SERIOUS, BUT HAVE NOT HAD ANY SUCCESS. PLEASE ADVISE.

RADHIKADESAI

Asked by RADHIKADESAI at 1:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had endo and never new until after my third baby. I lost an ovary because it the endometriosis destroyed my ovary plus I've had ovarian cyst that ruptured. And a friend had endo and was told she'd never have kids. She has two kids. Have you seen a high risk pregnancy ob for his opinion or a fertility specialist?
    Anonymous

• I had a miscarriage in 00... Had my son pre-term in 06. I tried from 07-until Jan 09.. It was very very stressful. I have slight endometriosis no cysts. I did ovulation predictors, googled everything... I was my own doctor. In Dec 08, I had a HSG, in Jan I had a endometrial biopsy and got my period in Jan. I cried b/c we had tried for so long. his sperm count was excellent.. In Jan I got preg. I think with the HSG it opened any blockages in my tubes.. Ask about that, it hurts but it could be worth trying. There is a pretty high percentage rate for the HSG. Clomid did not work for me.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have endo but had a laparoscopy in 2006 and the doc burned the tissue off. Maybe you need a laparoscopy too? Good luck to you.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• have more sex. i have polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis and i got preggo. just need practice.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009