Teething

My DS I think is teething. I'm not sure? What are symptoms & signs? He is chewing on different things ALOT now and very fussy. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Those could be signs. Some babies start teething at around 4 months, most between 5 and 7. If your son is chewing things hard and crying a lot that's a sign of teething. Also low grade fevers, runny nose, rash, loss of appetite. Take a clean finger and feel his gums. They usually get their bottom teeth first, so start there. If his gums feel soft and mushy then for sure it's his teeth. Depending on his age you can give him baby motrin to ease the pain. You can also get some baby orajel, but the motrin is better and works longer. Hope that helps!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• the symptoms of teething are they chew on everything and they are fussy. lol. also, pass your finger on his gums. feel hard? then he's teething.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009