Don't you hate when you do workout?

You are trying so hard to look good but dh just tries alittle and just bc he did alittle he thinks he's all that...He wants to walk around like he really made a difference in one hour...lol
I am proud of him for trying but it is almost like a turn off for me for him to do this.
Sometimes I just want to workout and be left alone until I am ready but he's always wanting sex (what man doesn't) and I need him to be on the same page with me.
He knows this but I don't want to hurt his feelings either if I mention it again.
He works hard and I don't want to add to it. I love him so much I just hate seeing him sitting around doing nothing I understand he is tired but that is not good either. I work too being a mom and keeping the house clean yes I sit down but then I get back up and move my body...Whew! Thanks Ladies again...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet