is there anyone who was diagnosed with endometriosis and gotten pregnant?

i was diagnosed with stage 1 endometrosis and done laparascopy subsequently placed and lupron however that nightmare is over. i want to get pregant but just not happenening. Do you think i should leave it alone and let nature takes its course. i am so scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my sister, myself, my mother, my cousin, and three friends all have it. except for the cousin who had a mc, we all have kids. just keep on practicing. eventually he'll get it right.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I was diagnosed with Endometrosis and PCOS and was told I'd never have children. For years I planned on adopting/fostering but was not financially stable for it at that time. About the time my DH and I decided we were ready, I came up pregnant! My best advice would be to relax and let it happen!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yep it happens everyday
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 6:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I was told i had it before i got married and then less then a month after the wedding i got pregnant. Just relax and try not to think about getting pregnant. I would say it will happen when it is time. The more you get scared or stess over the situation it lessens your chance to get pregnant because you the stress will ruin you don't. THE BEST TIME TO GET PREGNANT IS WHEN YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND RELAZED.
    sha_kinsey

Answer by sha_kinsey at 6:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009