What shoe brand do you buy for you walker?

I'm a big fan of see kai run. They have great construction and support as well as looking very cute. My daughter just outgrew hers, though, and I'm not loving their styles right now (ok the cameron sky sandal- but not sure how practical that is!) So what walker shoes do you buy?

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 1:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• i love stride rite, they always have some really cute stuff and they make it through my daughter running around everywhere, trying to climb trees and everything like that. so they are great quality
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Stride Rite
    Anonymous

• bare feet and sneakers
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• see, I went to the stride rite store in town and their construction was terrible- like there was glue coming out the sides of the shoe! Maybe that's just here, but I would never buy them now. I had always heard they were such a good brand, though.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• igot my lil man a pair of black chucks and there all broken in and he looks like a lil grunger...so cute
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Jordans....nikes...forces ....vanshoes
    tigger08

Answer by tigger08 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Stride Rite shoes and Keen sandals have been the only choice for my son. He has extra wide feet.
    Annabella2008

Answer by Annabella2008 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2009